Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Heavy-Duty Coroplast Plastic Sheets 1.22m X 2.44m||Thickness:||2-12 Mm|
|Density:||200-3000 Gsm||Color:||Grey, White,Blue, Black, Customized|
|Size:||1.22mx2.44m, 4'x8'(48" X 96")||Material:||Eco-friendly Polypropylene|
|Surface:||Flat, Smooth, Glossy||Application:||Packaging, Advertising, Layer Pads, Etc.|
|Feature:||Recyclable, Heavy-duty,Waterproof, Reusable, Etc||Sample:||Free|
Coroplast Plastic Sheets 1.22m X 2.44m,
Heavy-Duty Corflute Plastic Sheets,
Heavy Duty 4x8 Coroplast Sheets
Heavy-Duty Coroplast Plastic Sheets 1.22m X 2.44m, Corflute Plastic Sheets
Parameter of Coroplast plastic sheets 1.22mx2.44m
|Product||Coroplast Plastic Sheets 1.22m X 2.44m|
|Size||1.22m x 2.44m (4'x8', 48" x 96")|
|Thickness (mm)||2mm 3mm 4mm 5mm 6mm 7mm 8mm 10mm 12mm|
|Weight(g/sqm)||200GSM—3000GSM according to customized|
Corona Treated ( Dyne 60+)
Anti-Static ESD (10^6~10^9)
|Colors||Green, white, grey, black, Customized|
Coroplast plastic sheets 4x8
Popular 2-12mm coroplast plastic sheet is made by non-toxic polypropylene. The polypropylene itself has so many outstanding advantages, so the corrugated sheets made of polypropylene also has many good features, their characteristic are as follows:
1. Color characteristics. Many plastics have their own different colors, so the color of the plastic itself is a very important basis for the design of plastic coloring. Only colorless plastics can be equipped with various colors. Polypropylene is a natural white powder. Adding colorants can show a variety of different colors.
2. Good formability. In order to obtain good performance, polypropylene can be added with various additives to achieve various desired effects, such as PP anti-static hollow board, PP flame-retardant hollow board, PP conductive hollow board, etc.
3. Transparency. Our common PP hollow board will appear transparent, translucent or opaque. That is because polypropylene itself is a non-toxic, odorless, and tasteless thermoplastic resin.
4. Lightweight. The relative density is small, only 0.89-0.91, which is one of the lightest varieties in plastics.
5. Good mechanical properties. PP has high crystallinity, regular structure, and has good resistance to tortuosity, bending and aging.
6. Good chemical performance, almost no water absorption, and no reaction with most chemicals.
Contact Person: Darcy