Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Eco-Friendly Weather-Proof Polygonal Corrugated Plastic Tree Protectors||Thickness:||2mm, 3mm, Or Customized|
|Density:||300 Gsm-600 Gsm, Or Customized||Color:||Green,White,Transparent, Blue, Customized|
|Surface:||Flat||Application:||Vines, Fruit Trees, Hazelnut Trees, Etc|
|Feature:||Eco-friendly, Impact-resistant, Durable, Can Add UV, Etc||Sample:||Free|
Fireproof Corrugated Plastic Tree Protectors,
Polygonal Corrugated Plastic Tree Guards,
Eco Friendly Corrugated Plastic Tree Protectors
Eco-Friendly Weather-Proof Polygonal Corrugated Plastic Tree Protectors
Durable Polygonal Corrugated Plastic Tree Protectors
The low survival rate of seedlings hurts farmers’ heads, and protection of young trees is anxious, so the tree protectors were born, there are many kinds of tree protectors, some of them made of pvc, ABS, metal, polypropylene, etc. Huiyuan tree protector is made of polypropylene, it is also known as corflute tree guard, correx tree guard,coroplast tree protector, polyflute tree protectors, corrugated pp sapling protectors, etc.
Once our tree protector went on the market, it was favored by many farmers and gardeners. Corrugated plastic tree guard, as a kind of tree protector, is cheap, durable, recyclable, simple to install, easy to dismantle, promotes the growth rate of young trees, and improves the survival rate of seedlings. It is accepted by farmers all over the world and is widely used. Among them, the most popular colors are light green, white and transparent, and the most favorable shapes are circle, triangle, and square.
The parameter with corrugated PP tree protectors:
|Name||Corrugated plastic tree protectors/corflute tree guards|
|Shape||Round, square, triangular, Polygonal, etc|
|Thickness (mm)||2mm, 3mm, or customized|
|Weight(g/sqm)||300GSM—800GSM, or customized|
|Colors||Light green, white, transparent, Blue, Purple, Customized|
What are the benefits of using corrugated plastic tree protectors?
1. Prevent the seedlings from being damaged by wind and rain, which can keep them warm.
2. Prevent damage to saplings when spraying pesticides
3. Prevent direct sunlight, reflect excess sunlight, and protect seedlings from exposure.
4. The most important thing is to prevent the seedlings from being eaten by animals during the seedling period, resulting in seedling death.
5. Prevent the sapling from being accidentally injured when the machine cleans up weeds.
6. Another problem that can be solved with tree protectors is damage caused by pets and pests digging around the roots. This can damage the new roots of young trees, reduce their vitality and even kill the trees. Another often overlooked benefit of using a tree protector for new trees is that it saves you money. That's because more of your new trees survive, so you don't have to buy more trees to replace those lost due to elements or predators.
Contact Person: Darcy